[AT] Stimulus $'s Allocations

hank at millerfarm.com hank at millerfarm.com
Wed Feb 18 08:41:24 PST 2009

Where are you buying your wine that you can get $214 from the
recycling refund?  Last I checked the refund was between $.05 and
$.10/bottle, and only 11 states have it (mine isn't on the list).  At
the more expensive price you are looking at 2140 bottles of wine for
$1000, or $.47/bottle.

I don't drink wine, so I'm not expert, but from what I've heard cheap
wine is anything under $10/bottle.  This is mostly used for pickles,
but once in a while a wino will be desperate enough to drink it.
Should we assume something about your drinking habits?  :)

Quoting bellville1 at gmail.com: