[Farmall] electrolysis

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 16:49:59 PST 2009

Another thing I just thought of. If you are using the "phosphate free" TSP is apparently doesn't work as well as the old fashioned TSP.

I'm planning on trying TSP this spring when I set my tank up again. I have been told that using TSP instead of washing soda keeps the parts from rusting after you rinse them off.

Here are some useful links;
http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17739

http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16904??

Todd Markle