[Farmall] Another O-12 project, part 3

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 08:29:21 PST 2009

I think it would have been worth a shot in Karl's situation too. I have heard of guys unsticking the piston on antique 1 cylinder engines using electrolysis.

As it disolves the rust it aparently does penetrate in between the two parts. I freed up the turnbuckle adjuster on a brinly plow (part looks like?a small 3pt hitch top link) very easily without heat.

Todd Markle
Spring Mills, Pa.