[AT] tractor helper

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:04:40 PST 2009

Ralph, I agree with you.  The heat is bad and there are times it's too hot
to work for long but I can usually take off enough clothes and get under
enough shade to make it at a slow pace.  However, when it gets really cold
out I just can't go.  Of course what I call really cold you would call warm
but when it's 34 deg.  90% humidity and the wind is blowing 20 mph it feels
colder to me than when it's well below freezing, calm and low humidity.

Charlie