[Farmall] Another O-12 project, part 2

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 15 19:57:34 PST 2009

I think sooner or later we run into a project we regret following the last
"mechanic". I got into an Economy Hit and Miss engine once that looked ready
to run with new paint. It was rebuilt with broken rings, the mag rotor was
installed backwards, and there was sandblast sand in lots of places it
shouldn't have been. Oh yeah, it had a 4 inch chrome exhaust pipe that
stopped at ear level!

John Hall