[AT] CAT magneto

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 15 18:16:34 PST 2009

Thanks Gene. I'll leave the ball in the court of the fellow with the mag as
to whether he wants to pursue a new rotor (I recommended it while he could
still find one). Just by looking at his rotor I couldn't find anything
non-symmetrical about it. I can't see why the rotation would make a
difference. That makes me believe it may not be an Eisemann. Either that or
Cat used a bunch of different mags like some manufacturers did using
carburetors!

John