[Farmall] Industrial 20

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Sat Feb 14 23:26:30 PST 2009

John, I-20's are real interesting tractors, especially if they have some of
the off hand equipment that might have been added by the dealers or owner(s)
for their particular use. Things like winches, booms, added towing
capabilities, electric lighting, dual solid wheels, and so forth.  I haven't
seen any for sale lately and because of the "toy economy", and the rareness
of that kind of machine, trying to find a retail value may be difficult.
But the bottom line is: a good price is whatever a buyer and a seller agree
on, in which both are happy.

bobcurrie,
Greenwood, CA