[AT] Yet another new subject line - Mattias

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:07:16 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Mattias Kessén
<davidbrown950 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Farmer,
> I try to trim my list messages when I remember. At work I do the
> opposite, but there I don't use Gmail. I the beginning of this week
> the birds began singing, now it's all white.
>
> Mattias
==========================

Ah, remembering... I think I remember doing that at one time.   :-)
That is OK. I was just yanking your chain.   :-)
The young kid (mid 40's) that now rents much of my farm dropped by
this morning for a signature and our discussion of farming and old
tractors brought back some memories. Some good, some not so good.
I'm very pleased with how he farms and takes care of things. I could
get a lot more rent if I opened it up like bidding among some of the
bigger guys here but I like the way this one operates so far and I
plan to keep him.   :-)

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)