[AT] Was, How about this orange tractor, Now: OT changing subjectline in Gmail

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:03:52 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Mattias Kessén
<davidbrown950 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Stephen,
> You can change subjectline, I just did. Remember my Gmail "speaks"
> swedish so I might not quote the exact words but below the "to field"
> you should have the ability to click at "change subject" in underlined
> letters.
>
> Mattias
>
> PS
> I've could have sent this offline but I thought there are many Gmail
> users on the list.
> BTW I thought the subject was interesting though the tone wasn't the
> nicest all through
=========================

Gmail also allows you to trim off the old quoted text.   :-)
I never use a digest but a message dragging a long tail really bogs
those folks down.
BTW, I really like my gmail better than my Yahoo mail. I have another
good one called GMX. I never use a email client anymore but liked
Thunderbird best when I did.
I can hear the grass turning green here today... The horses think it
is spring but I'm afraid they are in for a disappointment.   :-)
I hope the under water mush that was the barn lots will be solid
enough today to move a few tractors around.
"There is no joy in Mudville"

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)