[AT] Farm show observations

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 11 19:09:11 PST 2009

Charlie
Trying to catch up on email, so just read your below post.
Fifty plus years ago, my college roommate spent summers in CA with his
father. Like most young guys both of us were on tight budgets.   We each
had a Triumph motorcycle, strictly for transportation.    We also read the
sports car magazines, and drooled.    He onetime mentioned that one of the
unofficial games of the old MG sports care owners was find a four wheel
lumber carrier that was returning after a nearby delivery and zip through
it (similar to what you mentioned).  Clearance was <6".   Had not thought
about this in decades.
Herb

COMBINE.