[AT] Grace and Favour

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Feb 11 15:18:09 PST 2009

    H.L.
    I wasn't familiar with him either. I did a google search and came up
with "Grace and Favour". Seems to have a lot of characters from the British
comedy " Are You Being Served". The Morris Moulterd character was played by
Fleur Bennett. This character is a farmer and grounds keeper at the Grace
Mansion, owned by the family who also own the Grace Dapartment store.
    I am sure Farmer will elaborate more.

                Gene