[AT] front loader control

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 07:53:52 PST 2009

Maybe someone can give me an answer to a problem I am having with the hydrolic bucket control on my Kioti tractor.  Twice when I have been moving snow banks back with the bucket, the open & close function on the bucket starts to work slowly, after a while it quits & when I open up the boot covering the moving parts on the lever device I find one of the operating arm posts has completely unscrewed from the plate so that the device just hangs.  I don't see how it unscrews since I have to remove the conecting arm to screw it back into the plate which is solid on the frame & as long as I don't loose any parts in the snow it will work OK for about a year when it happens again.
????
Bruce