[AT] Is everyone okay?

Warren mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:04:13 PST 2009

Seems like almost a month since a message from the atis list. It may reach
72 degrees in upstate South Carolina today (it did yesterday). This time
last week it was around 19 degrees.

I've been splitting some wood with my Ford Jubilee and Unicorn log splitter.
I think my carb float is leaking because it drips gasoline when not running.
I soldered it once but either didn't get it emptied out or didn't get it
sealed. I saw a replacement float at TSC and may go that route this time.
After replacing the float I have to tinker with the needle setting as the
tractor is running anemically. (No power under moderate load, i.e. starting
out in road gear). Not good.

Warren