[AT] Farm show observations

yestergears at intrstar.net yestergears at intrstar.net
Mon Feb 9 16:43:44 PST 2009

John
  Good to hear from you.  I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm loving the warmer weather.  I'm tired of freezing.  How's that son of
yours?  He's almost grown by now lol.
  I do have to say, even though I've quit farming after the divorce and almost sold all my tractors, this time of year I begin to get
restless and ready to smell freshly turned earth and ride the old 140 breaking land.  Fond memories.

have been outdoors with no coat or hat--its over 70 deg.

John