[Farmall] 1950 Farmall Cub grill color

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Mon Feb 9 07:24:40 PST 2009

We have large paint rooms for painting the M1 tank that are essentially
filters and fans on three of the four walls and the ceiling. The only wall
that isn't filters and fans in the one wall where we drive the tanks in.
Even with this setup, our people use respirators and are only allowed to
spend a certain amount of time in the room on any given day. What I think
is interesting is that they weren't wearing anything other then their
basic work clothes. Can't imagine what their arms and faces felt like
after spraying all day. You know they have to be getting some overspray on
themselves. Bet they could go out in the rain at the end of the day and
their clothes didn't get wet.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.