[Farmall] 1950 Farmall Cub grill color

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 9 07:42:51 PST 2009

In addition to the fans, if you look closely at the bottom of the walls
you will see what I assume are nozzles spraying water curtains to hold
down the mist.

If you are like me, and old enough to remember the original paint jobs
on the older IH stuff, many of them looked like they were painted with
water hoses, too.  :-D