[AT] One-ways?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 8 11:41:06 PST 2009

Yes, if you overworked the soil with the diskers they would turn all the
trash under, and pulverized the surface. Perfect combination for soil
drifting next time the big winds hit.
Heres a picture of mine working back in 73 behind the 730 Case. The disker
was a matching Case model 900 cutting 12 feet. I think the seed box held
about a bushel per foot.
http://inlinethumb33.webshots.com/8160/2787074100032927439S600x600Q85.jpg

Ralph in Sask.