[AT] Farm show observations-now auction

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Sun Feb 8 11:48:24 PST 2009

Attended an auction in Las Vegas Friday and was astounded. Nevada Ready Mix
had 60-10 yd mixers there, Kenworths and in primo condition. The best and
pretty ones brought $25k. The Internationls brought $6.5k. A Komatsu D1200
(I think) track excavator with no oil leaks and new paint struggled to get
$117k. Mixed bunch of dual axle transport tractors went on the average of
$7.5k, about 30 in all. Bummer for the sellers