[AT] One-ways?

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 09:51:52 PST 2009

I have an IHC one-way that I picked up a few years ago at the Heidrick auction. Probably about a 7 foot cut, rope trip, so you don't need to worry about hydraulic hookups.

I took it to three shows last year at which we had plowing demonstrations. It does a great job, with less draft than a plow but cuts nearly as deep. It makes an interesting display to go along with the regular plows. I normally pull it with my John Deere 820, which hardly knows it is there. A friend has used it with his John Deere G and I think a JD A could probably handle it okay.

Anyway, in answer to your question, here is at least one one-way that is still being used. Let me know if you want photos or more information.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com