[AT] Looking for parts for STIHL

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 8 04:30:58 PST 2009

I have bought parts for some Stihls older than yours in the last couple
years from Stihl. Price the part from them and consider fixing it yourself.
Or, find an older shop and buy one out of their junkpile and rob parts. Also
Stihl saws are quite frequent on Ebay--you see a lot of them torn down and
sold off in small lots of parts. If you can wait, you can probably find the
part rather inexpensively.

John