[AT] My Turn

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 07:26:16 PST 2009

Well for all you folks freezing up north, I left WNY in January to escape the "Old Fashion Winter"- but SW Fl has been in the 30's with highs in the 50's & 60's- your wires may be frozen, but down here just the crops are frozen & we all will be paying more for FL produce or S American stuff.  So get your early crops in asap and get your orchards in shape, there should be a good market for local produce in our areas.  Tune up those old tractors!

Pharmr Bruce
Still looking for an Antique Tractor