[AT] OT Personal Mattias

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:00:28 PST 2009

Bob, thing is the perfect place though a bit small with little one and
a bit far from work, there are some things we will really miss. The
blacksmith shops only remains as i remeber is the great fireplace it
has usually been used for the traditional crawfish (is this right
black ugly creature that you also have in Louisana for example they're
black and you cook 'em red probably right they live in sweetwater)
parties.

Charlie,Lat: N 57º 55' 19.20" Long: E 16º 21' 57.36" here's a map
http://tinyurl.com/agqtns actually better if you click on Rödja Gård
at the right here's an english site with information about Västervik
and it's surroundings
http://www.vastervik.se/sites/turist/templates/turist_startpage.aspx?id=160

Ivan, Åstugan (the n at the end makes it determined so i only feel
silly putting the in front of it or I  could write the Åstuga)

Phil, the Åstuga has contained a bed & breakfast (thought that was
typical english as in european guesthouse is more like gasthaus as in
german i believe here in Sweden that will be like the small house we
have for our guests here) and a spa there's another building not in
the pictures with a conference room etc. Anyway we will only have the
cottages for rental.

Only to impress you americans I will mention this Rödja the written
Rythio was first mentioned in writing in 1377 (of course not the same
buildings but the old road to Linköping goes by the two lampposts in
front of the main building) and was bought by the famous Bo Jonsson
Grip in 1385 he was Riksdrots ie the kings right hand and way richer
than the king... I'll find some english links for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Jonsson_Grip and
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/246357/Bo-Jonsson-Grip

Well thanks all for now its midnight here so keep it coming and I'll
answer tomorrow.

Good night.

Mattias