[AT] OT Personal Mattias

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:44:52 PST 2009

Farmer, if you could translate straight is about every house that you
don't live or crap in an outhouse (uthus) here. Moving feels like it
will be a real pain, our timing is worst possible my dad is selling
his summerhouse so we already begun moving stuff from there to us, my
granddad is probably moving soon and the baby.

Mattias