[Farmall] Off Topic: clog dancing (Re: Some ads from the 1/31 Lancaster Farming (Mike Sloane)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 07:58:21 PST 2009

It wasn't the size that caught my attention; it was the fact that
someone is selling their clogs after wearing(?) them for only one month.
I never dreamed that anyone would actually wear such things - I thought
they were only used for "clog dancing" (which is somewhat like square
dancing with some extra foot work and "tush pushing", for those of you
not from Western NC and Eastern TN - certainly a lot more fun than "line
dancing, which I find inane).

Mike