[AT] OT Personal Mattias

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Feb 2 04:46:37 PST 2009

    Mattias;
    I know you will be very happy and comfortable in your new surroundings.
So much land and facilities!. Will certainly be a haven for your family.
Open space and no close neighbors and plenty projects to keep occupied.
    Please post with more information as you have time.

    P.S. This is not O.T. as it contains a shop, tractors and rural land.

                Gene