[AT] Tractor-Economy

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 22 16:10:00 PST 2009

You got it right, Charlie.  They are fun tractors.   Full-time PTO, full-time hydraulics (with down pressure), one of the widest assortments of attachments, and small enough you can haul four at a time to a tractor show on a 14-foot trailer without breaking the bank.  I didn't plan on having three excess tractors at the end of the show season this year, but it happened.  I'll fix 'em up and they'll go to new homes by next summer.

Larry