[AT] A CHALLENGE - - Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Dec 16 14:04:56 PST 2009

Hi Ben,
	Welcome to the ATIS List and to the world of restoration! If you have
any questions re: your Super A (anything from a replacement for the
battery tray to the proper colo[u]r of paint) this is the place to get
answers. The guys on this list are THE BEST and are ALWAYS willing to
help in any way they can!
	Dave
PS, The "A" will NOT be your last tractor!