[AT] A CHALLENGE - - Can you name the first three tractors you drove?

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Wed Dec 16 10:50:52 PST 2009

First tractor I drove was a Ford 9N when I was 14, helping bale hay for a
guy that boarded horses.  Drove an Allis Chalmers, really don't know the
designation, then owned a Ford 2000 SOS for clearing snow.  Decided that an
open cab with a 3 point mounted blower just wasn't my cup of tea for
clearing snow; it moved snow just great but I've never been so cold in my
life......

Phil Vorwerk
Courtland, MN