[AT] A CHALLENGE - - Can you name the first three tractors youdrove?

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Tue Dec 15 12:14:12 PST 2009

I drove a JD 40, then a JD 520 followed by yet another Deere, a 2010.
Raking hay and spreading manure, which we did every day.  At 14 I thought it
was great fun to get down to the farm for Christmas vacation and do the
spreader runs.  3 loads a day, regardless of weather or temperature.  When
it was snowing a blizzard or below zero my Grandfather and Uncle were more
than happy to let me have that duty.