[AJD] Looking for a R-830 part

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Dec 7 14:13:42 PST 2009

Hey Brandon

Email me the specs on that snap ring
Somewhere around here I have a box of largish snap rings that lost their part #'s
long ago
If I can find the box, maybe we'd get lucky and find one since the other one I
was supposed to have hasn't yet rematerialized.

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
7460 E Hiway 86
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116

1-231-846-8243  Hello,

> I've been looking for an R250R snap ring for a while now, with no luck. New
> or used, as long as it's useable, I don't care.
>
> It is in the pulley, behind the belt pulley gear. Mine got nicked with a
> torch...Ooops.
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon

01, 2005 11:42 AM