[AT] OT - "I like guns"

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 31 12:29:49 PST 2009

Yep, Steve is the Aussies' answer to our Ted Nugent, neither of whom
apologize for who they are and what they feel is right or wrong. Can't
say as I disagree. Any of you familiar with Nugent's Kamps For Kids
program? He does a lot of good. I've known Ted "The Nuge" for more than
a decade. Great guy.