[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 08:24:45 PST 2009

Either as you were growing up or now, which tractor job did you like
best and which the least?
-
 I probably liked raking hay the best. We had a great Ferguson 3 point
rake and you could go any direction and raise up and hop over windrows
without messing up the pattern. Next I probably liked drilling small
grain.
-
My least favorite was early cultivation when the corn was tiny and you
had to drive at a mind numbing crawl... Next was anything in a huge
dense cloud of dust.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson