[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 08:54:15 PST 2009

Indiana Robinson wrote:
> Either as you were growing up or now, which tractor job did you like
> best and which the least
I liked spring time plowing.  The smell of the new turned earth and the
freshness of the days made it a pleasant task.  Also the fresh turned
black earth contrasted with the tan and stubble and showed you were
making real progress.  That Diesel Minnie pulling a four bottom plow
also made decent sounds.

I hated cultivating.  We had a four row mounted cultivator and it was a
boring job keeping things centered up.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU