[AT] Shop lifts

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:29:26 PST 2009

John that was obvious to me looking at it.  The kid was a hippy type, the
car was ragged and dirty.  I suspect the engine had been pulled at some
point and either some of the flange bolts on the bell housing were left out
or left loose.  It looked like it just turned loose and dropped on the
ground.  I wasn't kicking Corvairs.  Ralph Nader did a good enough job of
that and he and I seldom, if ever, see eye to eye.

Charlie