[AT] Shop lifts

John Dunlap jsdunlap at roadkill.org
Wed Dec 30 10:52:15 PST 2009

Yeah I understand, thanks Ralph. I used to , and I guess still do, get
somewhat perturbed at people who don't take care of 'stuff'. Some
people are like that though. Go through life with a bunch of broken
down what-evers and never learned to turn a wrench even a little. If
ya ain't got the money to pay for a mechanic you better learn to do it
yourself....at least that's what I keep telling my eldest...