[AT] Case D

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 29 21:03:04 PST 2009

Interesting info about the serial number Gene. I was told by someone who
sounded like he knew what he was talking about that the first two numbers on
that little plate down by the instruments indicated the year of manufacture.
This LA appeared to be a 53 model using that theory but I guess it would be
a 48?
Serial number was 5329813-175
http://hotimg25.fotki.com/p/a/142_165/24_164/LACaseatauction.jpg

Ralph in Sask.