[AT] Shhhh! Quiet==electrical

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Dec 29 09:44:23 PST 2009

What's fun  is to be laying on your back under your car while working with a trouble light -- and watching as the cord shorts out internally near the light socket and then welds together as the insulation breaks down as it leads back to the socket where it's plugged in.  =8-0  BTDT.  Won't buy electrical goods from Wal-Mart or Harbor Freight again.

Larry