[AT] This actually tractor related

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:22:13 PST 2009

Well almost.

While passing through Winchester Va yesterday I stopped at a new Handy Mart
store just east of town on Hwy 50.  The place had a nice wine section and
Lynn was looking around in there.  She called me over and showed me a bottle
of "Tractor Shed Red", a NAPA valley red wine.  The label had a sketch of an
old wooden shed in B&W with a shiny red and yellow Massey Harris sitting out
front.  The M-H was in suprisingly accurate detail but not good enough for
me to tell if it was a Pony or a Pacer.  I suspect some of you M-H guys
would know.  A bottle of it followed me home.

Well before I hit the send key I decided to do a google search and sure
enough here it is.

http://www.tudalwinery.com/show/xmlsite/xml-standard.xml/xsl-vintage.xsl/start_id-eeibngiilbelkeboplmgbnlkoecmgmdppkandpko/