[AT] Shhhh! Quiet==electrical

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Dec 29 06:31:00 PST 2009

When I bought my 1920's era farmhouse in 1969, that was pretty much how
it was wired, complete with 50 amp rusty fuse box. One of the first
renovations was to replace all the wiring and install new 200 amp
service. Very scary stuff - I frequently read newspaper accounts of
house fires with the phrase "faulty wiring is the suspected cause of the
blaze" at the end.

Mike

<snip>