[AT] Shhhh! Quiet==electrical

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Dec 29 08:04:01 PST 2009

My pet peeves also Charlie :-((

Feel the cord on the wife's vacuum cleaner after she uses it for 10
minutes..especially at the plug in.  No wonder it's so flexible now <vbg>

14 gauge, 100 ft. Walmart extension cords that people use to plug in their
car engine heater at night.  And then wonder why the entire cord has melted
down to bedrock..lol.

Peak or Peak-Peak power advertised on vacuums and such.  Makes the ignorant
feel they got a BIG'un.  It's just a play on words.

I was surprised when Gene said he has 113 VAC on one leg of his house
wiring.  In this house wall outlets run close to 124.  I'd be interested in
what ya'll have in your neck of the woods.

Also..any update Gene?

RickinMt.