[AT] Case D

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Dec 28 19:36:47 PST 2009

    A DC-3 and SC-3 Can be equipped with single front, dual wheel front or
adjustable wide front. The front wheels are always in front of the tractor
frame. A SC-4 and DC-4 will be non adjustable front and will be mounted
below the radiator, making a short wheelbase tractor. Rear wheels on DC and
SC were 38 inch rim size while S and D tractors were on 26 inch rubber. The
D and S I have both have turning brakes and were an option. As a matter of
fact, all the Case tractors I have have turning brakes. Only exception was
the 1934 C and it is no longer here.

                                                            Gene