[AT] Gas Tank Liner

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Mon Dec 28 08:03:22 PST 2009

Try Kreem. I've used it for quite a while and have had no problems
whatsoever. Don't buy their brand name thinner as all it is is MEK. What I
do is thin it to the consistency of a thick soup and coat the tank with
several coats over several days. For pin holes duct tape on the outside
holds the mateial from leaking out during the first coat.
I purchase mine through the local motorcycle shop.

Dave