[AT] Merry Christmaqs & Happy New Year

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 05:42:53 PST 2009

Greeting to all.

I hope each of you had a blessed Christmas and will have a blessed new year.. I am thankful for family and freinds.

I am also thankful that I got to move my Case D from Kansas to the Houston area where I will  be able to thaw it out, and get it running. It was a challenge to load because brakes were froze up-it had been setting for a few years. We finally got it on my trialer, and made it though the snow and ice OK. I an glad that it is now near me where I can spend some time working on it. Might even be able to get it inside my toy shed.
Plan is to get it running good, and take it to our property in Oklahoma, and then go get one of my other tractors to bring down here and fix.

Dennis