[AT] Shhhh now Wiring

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 27 20:07:07 PST 2009

On Dec 27, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Gene Dotson wrote:

> ... 113 volts with no load and using
> the well pump for load, the voltage drops to 33 volts.

> ...s a high resistance somewhere in the
> entrance wire between the meter and breaker, but not able to get
> under to
> check it out.

One  possibiilty is to put your money into a new piece of wire and run
it around the edge of the house from the meter to the breaker box.  I
know that wire is not cheap, but I just bought a piece of Number 6 to
fix the feed to the barn here.  It might be cheaper and much more
comforting to put a new piece of wire into service.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.