[AT] Shhhh! Quiet

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 15:15:02 PST 2009

Sorry to hear of your problem, Gene.  Based on the seriousness of the problem, I will forgo my usual nonsense about fat men, sleighs, and rain deer getting tangled in the lines or weather head. I am sure you probably have already verified the integrity of the ground for the leg that is dropping voltage.  I know this sounds elementary, but Farmer has us all brainwashed.

Good luck,
Charlie V. in WNY