[AT] Shhhh! Quiet

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 27 11:32:47 PST 2009

    Charlie;
    I thought you were referring to the quiet of our new snow. Very fine and
no wind at all. So quiet out right now.
    My Christmas present was an electrical glitch in my house wiring. Have
very limited current on one leg that runs the well water pump and
refrigerator. Have run extention cords from good outlets so I have running
water and keep the beer cold. No hot water or anything running 220 volts.
    Problem is between the meter and breaker box, so it is the wiring in the
crawl space under the living room. I can see no possible way under there
without taking out the furnace duct and removing bricks from the wall.
Appaerntly this addition was added when the wiring and ductwork was
installed with no thought of access.

                                                        Gene