[AT] Shhhh! Quiet

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 27 11:22:42 PST 2009

No blizzards here in Sask. Charlie. In fact it is the nicest day in a while
with sunshine and a little above zero degrees. No wind either. We exercised
the vintage Wisconsin V4 yesterday when my brother sawed up his winters
supply of firewood. At zero degrees it fired up with only  a few (hand)
cranks. It starts better now than when my Dad used it to power the Case
model A combine 50 some years ago.

Ralph in Sask.