[Farmall] F-30 Seering wheel & shaft

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 27 13:00:31 PST 2009

Not sure about the shaft Ken but I replaced my original wheel with one from eBay. Perfect repro. The original had all the plastic? missing to where I had to steer with a 1/4" steel rod (the center of the wheel inside the plastic.) Little hard to steer. The old one was fun removing with all the years of rust holding the wheel to the shaft but the new repro model went right on and it looks original again. Can't beat eBay sometimes.

Ed