[Farmall] Farmall H Questions,

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 26 17:08:25 PST 2009

90 is not great but it should run reasonably well but will be down some on
power.  100 - 120 or  a bit higher would be better but it may come up some
after you run it a while - especially if it has some rings stuck.
    Under no circumstances would I run an engine with nothing but kerosene
in the crankcase.  Not enough lube value in the kerosene.  Add a little
seafoam to the oil and watch it closely - when it turns black - change it.
Be prepared to change it often for a while until you get the sludge flushed
out.