[AT] Christmas greeting

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Dec 24 13:22:23 PST 2009

    Farmer; and all others:
    A very Merry Christmas to you also

    I also want to say a special thanks to you for your originality in
posting to the list. We had several threads about tractors and everyone
stayed on topic and nobody got their feelings hurt.

    The slow body parts here are the mechanical ones. The physical ones are
all working as well as can be expected after two thirds of a century. The
dog is adapting well to now having only 3 legs. Sure hasn't slowed him down
much.

                            Gene